- This event has passed.
Intrapreneurship Conference Toronto
November 15, 2017 @ 3:30 am - 2:15 pm
Building an Innovation Ecosystem
Although it continues to be a learning journey, several companies are starting to find the right mix of elements for their innovation programs to deliver results. Beyond the 1-day ideation challenges and hackathons, the focus is now on implementation, in tune with the context and culture of the broader organization.
It’s all about finding the balance between exploration, experimentation and execution. An ecosystem for innovation to come from anyone, anywhere, always. That’s what we’ll focus on during #IntraCnf Toronto.
You’ll dive into topics like
- succeeding with innovation labs, incubators and accelerators
- structuring, scaling and sustaining intrapreneurship programs
- culture of innovation, entrepreneurial mindset and skills
- innovation management, funding and metrics
- leadership buy-in and organizational alignment
- experimentation, agile and rapid prototyping
- digital transformation and organizational effectiveness
Day 1: Best & Next Practices
- Learn how some C-suite leaders support intrapreneurship at their companies- and what results they expect
- Gain insights on trending topics today and tomorrow, from experts working cross-industries
- Understand all principles for building a innovation ecosystem at your organization
Day 2: Intrapreneur Stories & Peer Learning
- Get the real and raw stories from 25+ innovators across industries, sharing their successes, failures and everything in between
- Work on your actual challenges in 15+ whiteboard sessions, focused on key themes, facilitated by experts and designed to learn from peers
Day 3: Explore & Get To Work
- Dive in Toronto’s innovation ecosystem- 10+ field trips to hotspots around the city
- Develop new skills and experiment with new frameworks, tools and techniques during 10+ workshops
- Powerful closing talks to help you implement once back in the office
Don’t miss out… seats are filling up fast!