- This event has passed.
Paper+Cloth Free “Just Make” Meetup
November 26, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Do you enjoy card making? Crafting? Journaling? Writing snail mail? Then if you’re free, come join us Saturday, November 26th for a free meetup to hang out and craft to your heart’s content.
It’s our last event of the year. We had so much fun meeting up with other creatives in the city these past few meetups/workshops and now we want to say thanks.
We’ll be hanging out at the Artscape Youngplace in Studio #108 for one last time before close up shop for the holidays. There will be no workshops, just us, the shop and lots of supplies for you to come out and get some projects, started, worked on or completed.
We will be have the following items out for you to play with:
– washi tapes (seasonal and regular)
– the Minc (Gold foiling laminating machine), limited amount of metallic foils for your use
– Christmas themed ephemera
– stamps and Christmas colored inks
– Seasonal cardstock paper
– scissors / glue / glitter
We encourage you to bring your own supplies (stickers, blank cards, etc), journals, planners, snail mail or any other paper project you’d like to work on, plus any supplies you’d like to offer to swap.
There is no set time to arrive or cost to attend. You can come and go as you please between the hours of 12-5pm. It’s just a good opportunity to get to know other people in the city who enjoy getting creative with paper. We can also exchange ideas on what you’d like to see for future events and workshops.
* We will have blank cards and tags on site for purchase should you find that you are not able to bring anything with you prior to joining us.
* On site cafe and across the street with good eats if you get hungry
* Kids are welcome