- This event has passed.
January 12 @ 9:00 am - January 26 @ 12:00 pm
Join our Toddler/Preschooler (16 month to 6 years old) Drop-in at CMCP’s main site in ArtScape Young Place (180 Shaw St, Lower Level) to:
– Engage in early learning activities with your children
– Participate in Song and Story time
– Work together on separation anxiety
– Enrich your child’s social skills
– Talk about parenting or family needs
– Discover community resources/referrals
We will welcome families on a first come first serve basis. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 532-8100
We provide stroller parking for our participants outside behind the ramp leading up to the Shaw St. entrance. Please bring a stroller lock and cover (weather dependent).
For our participants’ comfort and safety, indoor shoes/socks are required in the program rooms.
Masks are required for adults and children over two years old. Thank you for your understanding.