Eva Lewarne, born and raised in Poland and living presently in Canada a graduate of OCAD, Eva has always painted.
In the last couple of years, she received a Medal from France in a Painting Festival in Avignon. (Grand Prix). Not her first there. Also she has shown at the Grand Palais in Paris, before that. Most recently Eva has been occupied with photography. Besides painting, she teaches art and leads Creativity and Health Workshops at Universities and private boardrooms.
- “GOLD MEDAL AWARD” – France, presented for paintings, 2001
- Winner of Juried Exhibition – New York Contemporary and Spanish Artists in Barcelona, Spain – 1990
- IDAA 2001 Digital Art Awards
- IIAPC Art Contest in Japan
- “Art Who’s Who of the World” Dictionnaire Drouot Cotation 2004 – Contemporary Artists
- 1er Grand Prix International de Peinture et Sculpture du 3 au 19 Julliet 2004 Festival d”Avignon
- BA – U of T
- AOCAD – Ontario College of Art and Design – Fine Arts
- GBC -Photography Certificate