Artscape Daniels Launchpad is a first-of-its-kind creative entrepreneurship hub designed to help emerging and established artists, designers and creators from all disciplines grow thriving careers.
Launchpad’s unique facility on Toronto’s waterfront brings together state-of-the-art, multidisciplinary creative and technical studios; co-working space, meeting and event facilities; and specialized creative entrepreneurship programs, workshops and events–all designed to support and inspire creative experimentation, learning and collaboration. Launchpad offers members the chance to be part of a vibrant, diverse community of creators, as well as to engage in mentorship, learning programs and wayfinding to plug into resources and business opportunities.
The Incubator for Ukrainian Creatives is a program designed to support professional artists and designers from Ukraine who have sought refuge in Canada due to the invasion (or/and through the CUAET program). The program aims to provide these newcomer creatives with 4-month in-depth Creative Entrepreneurship training to enhance their career sustainability and employability in Canada.
- Toronto-based PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS AND DESIGNERS from Ukraine who have fled the country due to the invasion or/and arrived in Canada under the CUAET program
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in their respective creative fields
- Desire to learn business side of running a creative endeavor
- Strong intent to establish a career in the Canadian creative industry
- Commitment to actively participate in the 4-month in-depth creative entrepreneurship training program
- Ability to communicate and understand English (at least on a conversational level)
Participants Will Receive
– Comprehensive 4-month creative entrepreneurship training program, covering diverse subjects like Portfolio Development, Project and Business Planning, Accounting and Finance for Arts, Marketing, Grant Writing, and Presenting Artworks and more
– Networking and community-building opportunities to connect with fellow creatives and industry professionals
– Mentorship and guidance on understanding the Canadian creative sector and arts management practices, equipping you with invaluable insights and expertise.
– Opportunities to practice and refine their craft in a first-of-its-kind creative entrepreneurship hub designed (please check our website for the list of available studios)
– Get the chance to showcase your projects and art at the Launchpad Holiday Market, elevating your exposure and opportunities.
Participants will be required to attend weekly workshops on Mondays and mentor-led working sessions on Thursday between August 28th and December 22nd. Application Deadline is Sunday, June 18th, 2023 at 12:00AM EST
Join our program and unlock exceptional value for your creative career in Canada!
For more information, check out our FAQ page.